niedziela, 16 grudnia 2018

CAST SEASON 4


***

CARTER

Nobody, apart from you, knows how much I love you. After all, only you heard how my heart beats from the inside.
*
The choice of being with you wasn’t a difficult decision. It was easy. Incredibly easy.
*
Maybe there's something you're afraid to say, or someone you're afraid to love, or somewhere you're afraid to go. It's gonna hurt. It's gonna hurt because it matters.
*
Ever since you came around, can't nobody hold me down. You showed me how to find myself when I needed it the most
*
The person you think of when you stand in front of the ocean. That’s the person you’re in love with.
*
Sometimes people don't understand the promises they're making when they make them.
*

SANTANGEL

Love… All my life I’ve heard about it, read about it, dreamed about it, cried for it. But now when I am next to you, I know I have found it. You are the music in me.
*
Close your eyes and picture the sun. That’s what it felt to love her; warmth.
*
We are fireworks, soaring into the sky to explode into an epiphany of colours only to settle on to the ground as burnt out ashes.
*
You only want me when you have no one else.
*
The most intimate thing we can do is to allow people we love most to see us at our worst. At our lowest. At our weakest. True intimacy happens when nothing is perfect.
*
We all have stories we won't ever tell.
*

OTHERS

But then I meet you. And it felt like everything was going to be okay.
*
I’ve always liked the time before dawn because there’s no one around to remind me who I’m supposed to be, so it’s easier to remember who I am.
*
I hope I made you feel something, because you made me feel everything.
*
Your name is my favorite word. 
*
I would love you in any shape, in any world, with any past.
*
I could hold you for a million years to make you feel my love.
*
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
*
*
Life is a book and there are a thousand pages I have not yet read.
*


***********************


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz