poniedziałek, 24 czerwca 2019

CAST SEASON 5


***

MAIN

We were the people who were not in the papers. 
We lived in the blank white spaces at the edges of print. 
It gave us more freedom. We lived in the gaps between the stories 
and you have been the last dream of my soul.  
*
One day, I will make it to where you are, and I will tell you how I dragged myself through hell and back, how I fell apart and put myself back together with my bruised hands. And you will smile, and tell me that it is all over, that I can finally rest alongside with you. 
*
Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. 
*
And I'd choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I'd find you and I'd choose you. 
*
Love doesn’t need to be perfect, it just needs to be true.
*
The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.

***


SUPPORTING


In my heart I love her all the time. 
*
I guess one day I’ll find you again. And if I do, then I guess I’ve found love. 
*
I want to be there. I want to breathe there.
*
You’re a mess, but you’re the mess that I chose. 
You’re a disaster, but you’re the kind that I love.
*
And I know that you saved me when I was standing there in the crowd.
*
Maybe someday we will be two people meeting again for the first time.
*
It’s all right to love someone who doesn’t love you back,
 as long as they’re worth you loving them. As long as they deserve it. 
*
While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die. 
*
There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, 
the light of all lights. 
*
And when I lose myself, I think of you. 
*
You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how. 
*
Sometimes the hardest part of loving someone is that moment when you realize the best thing you could do for them is let them go.  
*
I kissed her until there was more happiness inside me than sadness.
*
I know. I was there. I saw the great void in your soul, and you saw mine. 
*
And suddenly you know: It’s time to start something new 
and trust the magic of beginnings.
*
And, now that you don’t have to be perfect you can be good. 
*
What if we’re not perfect? What if we’re just scared to be alone?
*
Soul meets soul on lovers’ lips.
*
Don’t wait until the sun comes out, 
but learn to see the sun even as it  hides behind the clouds.
*
Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it yet.



***



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz